All About Beer Magazine's World Beer Festival @ Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment
Saturday, May 21, 2016 - event is rain or shine
Enjoy great beer, great food, the Preakness Stakes Simulcast and wager on the world's greatest harness racing (post time 7:15 pm).
Live music by Radio Nashville kicks off at 4:30 pm.
All ticket holders have access into the Art of Beer Experience for beer ingredient samplings, pairings, educational seminars and more.
* 25+ total producers, including 11 from NJ.
* Pouring the only two currently available New Jersey cideries.
* A number of world-class breweries and beers beyond New Jersey that have recently been recommended in All About Beer Magazine: 21st Amendment, Ballast Point, Captain Lawrence, Flying Dog, Founders, Goose Island, New Belgium, Sierra Nevada, Sixpoint, Smuttynose and more.
New Jersey Breweries:
* 902 Brewing Co.
* Angry Erik Brewing
* Bolero Snort Brewery
* Carton Brewing Co.
* Cypress Brewing Co.
* Departed Soles Brewing Co.
* Flounder Brewing Co.
* Forgotten Boardwalk
* River Horse Brewing Co.
* Melick's Hard Cider - (New Jersey!)
* Twisted Limb Hard Cider - (New Jersey!)
* Downeast Cider House
* 21st Amendment Brewing Co.
* Ballast Point Brewing Co.
* Captain Lawrence Brewing Co.
* Flying Dog Brewery
* Founders Brewing Co.
* Goose Island Beer Co.
* New Belgium Brewing Co.
* Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
* Sixpoint Brewery
* Smuttynose Brewing Co.
* Stone Brewing
* Two Roads Brewing Co.
* Weyerbacher Brewing Co.
* Yards Brewing Co.
(all breweries all subject to change)
Hours: (event is rain or shine)
VIP: 4:30 pm - 9:30 pm
GA: 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
$75 VIP Ticket: includes admission, VIP Lounge, special VIP food buffet, tasting glass, Exclusive VIP tastings and 1 additional hour of sampling (limited to 200)
$35 GA Ticket: includes admission, tasting glass and 4 hour sampling
$45 for day of ticket purchase: includes admission, tasting glass and 4 hour sampling
*must be 21 & older to attend/ no refunds given. Event subject to ISSUANCE OF NJ ABC permit..